Ketamine Infusion Pricing | Affordable Ketamine Infusions
Ketamine Infusion Pricing | Ketamine for Depression & Chronic Pain
At our Omaha ketamine clinic, we strive to make ketamine infusions accessible to as many people as possible. Our pricing is significantly lower than competing ketamine clinics in the state of Nebraska. A low ketamine infusion cost does not mean you’ll sacrifice comfort or quality of care—we are a highly rated ketamine clinic who just wants to bring hope to as many patients as possible.
Ketamine for DepressionKetamine infusions for the treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD, bipolar disorder, or other psychiatric disorders.
- 1-hour infusion; plan to be at our Omaha ketamine clinic for 2-hours
- Effective in up to 70% of patients
- Recommend a series of 4-6 initial infusions, followed by maintenance infusions on an as-needed basis
- $350 price is for one 1-hour ketamine infusion for the treatment of depression or a mood disorder
Ketamine for Chronic PainKetamine infusions for chronic pain management, including CRPS, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia, and Lyme disease.
- 4-hour infusion; plan to be at our Omaha ketamine clinic for 6-hours
- Chronic pain reduction can last up to 6-months
- Ask us about how many infusions you will need, and at what frequency you will need them
- $1,000 price is for one ketamine infusion for chronic pain
Contact Miracle Hills Ketamine
Our Omaha ketamine clinic is happy to help point you in the direction of health and wellness. Whether you are struggling to cope with depression or chronic pain, or if you are interested in learning more about how ketamine infusions could help a loved one, we are here to answer your questions, address your concerns and point you in the direction of health and wellness. Contact us using the brief form below.